Get the gear essentials to start
sounding better on the guitar.
Whether you’re playing guitar casually at home, a jam session, or show – you’ll come prepared with the Guitarist’s Survival Kit to help you sound (and look) better.
This seven-piece gear kit helps you achieve four main goals:
1. Stay perfectly in tune:
• Keep your guitar playing tight in a jam session or studio recording with perfectly tuned strings. Clip on a 360-degree wireless tuner on your guitar headstock for easy tuning.
2. Get crisp, clean notes:
• Maintain your tone and crisp notes on the guitar with a new set of electric and acoustic strings. You’ll also get a handy string winder to help you with the process.
3. Pick on great licks:
• Don’t know what to play? Flip through the Guitareo Survival Guide and master any of the essential chords, scales, and licks. This guide fits nicely into your guitar case – and you can carry it with you to any campfire or jam session – along with your pack of guitar picks to play with.
4. Freshen up your look:
• Keep your guitar looking good as new – and slow your guitar’s aging and smell. Wipe off any sweat, oil, dirt sitting underneath your strings with a polishing cloth. (And buff that headstock as much as you’d like.)
Instructional videos on using this kit: www.guitareo.com/use-survival-kit
What's included in your kit
• Nexxus 360 Rechargeable Tuner
• Regular Light-Gauge Electric Strings
• Light-Gauge Acoustic Strings
• String Pro-Winder
• Guitareo Survival Guide Book
• Pack of 10 Assorted Picks
• Microfibre Polishing Cloth
|Size:||8.5" x 5.5"|
Just a heads up!
I understand that these items are preorders
and will not ship until March 1st, 2023.